CPMFactory, based in Breda (NL), is looking for motivated Software Engineers. You’ll be working in an autonomous Scrum team with an emphasis on collaboration, innovation and transparency. We want to attract the best. We have hugely complex technical challenges to solve, and offer unrestricted growth, a relaxed working environment, superb benefits and much more. You will develop a platform that enables our customers to predict the future!
We are looking for passionate engineers who believe in simplicity, agility and performance and can choose and use the best tools for the job. Solving problems using the latest technologies is what you do. You will be developing best-of-breed software.
We constantly invest in our engineering team, because we know how important learning and development are. With time and a dedicated budget for self-study, training and events, we ensure that whatever you need is always available.
What you’ll be doing
- Be part of a well-balanced, cross functional team, delivering exceptional software.
- Design and implement architecture patterns and practices.
- Conducting feasibility studies and risk analysis to support management decisions.
- Implement architecture governance and compliance.
- Actively practice continuous integration and deployment, and proactively contribute improvements to the way these are executed.
- Write tests at every level of the testing pyramid to ensure the quality of your work is good to go to production every time we build.
- Be capable of working within an agile development process and be self-driven enough to thrive in an environment that promotes high levels of autonomy.
- Be driven by the customer, everything you do is to solve a problem for our users or to enable us to solve problems for users more effectively/sustainably.
- Apply your expertise across the full stack as necessary. We recognize specialisms but appreciate open-minded people who will step out of their comfort zone to complete their work and expand their skill set.
- Liaise with the product owner to set expectations and define acceptance criteria.
- Work on an exciting product vision which will change the way in which our customers shape their future.
- Good attention to detail – you will create applications which solve significant problems for our users, this drives you more than anything.
More about you
- Excellent problem-solving skills and ability to craft well architected and easy to use applications regardless of the “tier”.
- Solid toolkit of design patterns and ability to choose the right ones to apply to each problem.
- You are (and keep) up to date with the latest techniques and technologies.
- Make clear and solid judgement if and what techniques & technologies are of future relevance.
- Good core understanding of backend technologies, with NodeJS being a big plus.
- Solid foundation in web development.
- Expertise in writing scalable software.
- Any experience using the Azure platform & Microsoft SQL Server is a plus.
- You write well thought-out tests at the appropriate level. Quality is extremely important to us and we expect it to be for our engineers too.
- The ability to coach and collaborate – you enjoy working closely with others, pairing and learning, and are comfortable showing off your work.
- Positive energy and enthusiasm – cultural fit is essential for us… We’re looking for smart people who love great challenges and are self-motivated to get things done.
What we offer
- A rewarding, progressive career with a company that values flexibility and understands the need for a good work/life balance.
- Good salaries combined with generous bonuses and a range of comprehensive benefits.
- Flexible working hours and plenty of parties and events.
- A great team to work with, close to the city center and train station.
CPMFactory is a young and dynamic organization, with short lines of communication and lots of freedom. We strongly encourage our employees to share their visions and ideas within the company. With a team of professionals, we all share the ambition of growing strong. We find it very important to genuinely enjoy our job so we can take the most out of ourselves and the organization. Most importantly we believe in a healthy balance between work and family, friends and leisure. Yet our customers are our highest priority and we’ll always aim to find a solution for any specific situation our clients need. Collaborative: We go out of our way to help others succeed.
We’re building a truly unique technology. This technology will empower our customers to predict their future and enables them to shape it according to their vision.
Explore all of our values on www.cpmfactory.nl/over-ons, learn about our history, see our recognitions and achievements, and take a look at what it’s like to work at CPMFactory. Do you align with CPMFactory’s values and would like to be part of our team? Please send your application and resume to email@example.com.
Acquisition to this vacancy is not appreciated, we’d rather select our own stars!